Here are some common feelings that may come with bullying and discrimination.
- Extended periods of feeling sad, lonely, afraid, and isolated.
- Low self-esteem, self-doubt, a sense of shame, and guilt.
- It could leave you feeling confused and exhausted.
- Panic attacks or anxiety.
- Finding it hard to cope.
- Avoidance of socialising with particular groups/or avoiding social situations.
- Safety behaviour may occur, i.e. avoiding situations or complex environments where you feel you could be in danger.